Calling all artists! The St. Francis Arts Center will be hosting an art show and sale December 6-8, 2019. This show is open to all mediums, and there is no particular theme. In addition to submitting pieces for the show, you may also submit items for consideration for the gift shop (prints, small arts/crafts).
- This theme for this show is open (no theme).
- All mediums accepted.
- Artists may submit as many pieces as they would like for consideration, but only up to 3 will be accepted to the show.
- Pieces may be submitted online through EntryThingy.com.
- All pieces must be original, not previously shown in our gallery, and available for sale throughout the entirety of the show.
- Artwork must be ready to hang/display (framed, hanging hardware, etc.).
- Artists will be required to sign an artist exhibition agreement.
- Artists will receive 70% of any sale of their work, and the St. Francis Arts Center will retain a 30% commission.
- Hanging fee is $10 per piece accepted, and hanging fees are waived for members of the St. Francis Arts Center.
- Artists may also submit items for sale in our gift shop (small pieces of art, prints, cards, etc.), and they will receive 70% of sale of that work as well (30% retained by St. Francis Arts Center).
Deadline for submission is November 15, 2019.
Application for entry can be found at https://www.entrythingy.com/d=stfrancisarts.com